GMDThrutimewhiteGMDThrutimewhite

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」【Nightcore Edit】 lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」【Nightcore Edit】

I'm gonna write this for all the GD people (also gonna repost this on the nightcore version), the song is banned because Rob's horrid new program means that liaquo has to get on Robs list of "approved artists". In other words, we have to get someone like Viprin or Etzer to get Rob's attention. Rob did not choose to ban this, because that isn't how this works. Thank you for your time.

- thrU

lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」 lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」

- thrU

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Mystical Forest (1f1n1ty Mini Remix) Mystical Forest (1f1n1ty Mini Remix)

Good song.

I actually wrote here just because I generally like your review replies.

ok

1f1n1ty responds:

ask and you shall recieve

frick i misspelled receive

Dark Matter Suite (ft. LOrbSheddy) Dark Matter Suite (ft. LOrbSheddy)

Some guy made a song called cancionXDXD, and its literally just the second half of this song. I reported it already, just wanted to let you know :\ (Also, gud song both of you)

1f1n1ty responds:

oh nice i'm getting ripped by gd people now that's another checkpoint in the gaining-popularity-indicator-list-of-doom

cancionXDXD cancionXDXD